Train the Trainer
Train the trainer (Instructional Techniques) training is developed based on ICAO Doc. 10002, IATA recommendations prescribed in IOSA Standards Manual to ensure that the training personnel meets the required qualification and performance standarts, gains qualification to prepare, design, manage and conduct the training and checking as required by airBaltic training standards and accepted by the Authority.
Who should attend:
- Learning and development, and human resources professionals
- Manage safety of the training environment and recognize his responsibility for the safety of his trainees;
- Evaluate that training facilities, equipment, and conditions are adequate to reach the training objectives;
- Conduct analysis of training requirements, develop training strategy, course materials and assessment policies;
- Identify class characteristics, determine their learning needs and master a variety of instructional methods as required by the syllabus;
- Lead class to the required competencies and related knowledge and skills as well as demonstrate appropriate instructional skills;
- Monitor trainee’s individual performance during instruction and perform final assessment of knowledge, skills and attitudes ;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a training event, seek for feedback of his/her own performance and propose necessary adjustments.