Shipping of Lithium Batteries by air Training
Upon completing this course student will have the skills to:
- Understand the basis and applicability of the IATA DGR
- Apply the states and operator variations
- Perform the responsibilities of shipper
- Identify and classify the 9 classes of Dangerous Goods including provisions of lithium batteries
- Apply the provisions for packing, marking, labelling and documentation of shipments containing lithium batteries
- Apply special provisions applicable
- State the relevant emergency response and reporting procedure
At the end of the course student will make a written test.
Passing rate: 80% Upon successful completing of test student will receive a certificate for Shipping of Lithium Batteries by air Training issued by ‘’airBaltic Training’’, which fully complies to IATA table 1.5 A and to Category 1 according to ICAO TI table 1.5.