Bombardier BD500 Series Cat B1+B2 Theory
Course tailored for aircraft maintenance certyfying staff according EASA Part-66 requirements.
On completion of this course, the student will have the detailed theoretical knowledge of the aircraft’s applicable systems, structure, their operations, maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting to Aircraft Maintenance Manual level, including:
- Electrical, airframe, power plant systems, avionic systems and applicable components,
- Equipment, interior and applicable components,
- Relevant in service problems, bulletins and instructions,
- Use the technical manuals as approved data and procedures,
- Knowledge of relevant inspections and limitations applicable to human and environmental factors.
5 Exams with multi-choice answers.
Exam at end of each week.
Ability to read and speak in English
For more information contact us by e-mail [email protected], or use the contact form below.