Live Animals Regulations
If you transport or accept live animals for transportation by air, you must follow IATA Live Animals Regulations. Particular course gives you a possibility to know and use these regulations in future and to comply with world standards in shipping animals by air.
At the end of the course student will make written test.
Passing rate: 80% Upon successful completing of test student will receive certificate for Live Animals Regulations training issued by ‘’airBaltic Training’’, which fully complies to IATA LAR 1.4
Who should attend:
- Cargo agents
- Freight forwarders
- Airline and cargo handling staff
- Cargo Operations managers and frontline supervisors
- Apply IATA LAR
- Prepare documentation, required for transportation of live animals by air
- Accept live animals for transportation and to fill the checklist
- Protect the safety and welfare of animals on the ground and in the air
- Comply with State and Carrier Regulations