Train The Trainer Training
Train the trainer course is developed based on ICAO Doc. 10002, Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 and Guidance Material AMC1 to FCL. SUBPART J – INSTRUCTORS Part 1, to ensure that the training personnel meets the required qualification and performance standarts, gains qualification to prepare, design, manage and conduct the training and checking as required by airBaltic training standards and accepted by the Authority.
Upon completion of this training the trainer/instructor-trainee will be able to:
- Manage safety of the training environment and recognize his responsibility for the safety of his trainees;
- Evaluate that training facilities, equipment, and conditions are adequate to reach the training objectives;
- Conduct analysis of training requirements, develop training strategy, course materials and assessment policies;
- Identify class characteristics, determine their learning needs and master a variety of instructional methods as required by the syllabus;
- Lead class to the required competencies and related knowledge and skills as well as demonstrate appropriate instructional skills;
- Monitor trainee’s individual performance during instruction and perform final assessment of knowledge, skills and attitudes ;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a training event, seek for feedback of his/her own performance and propose necessary adjustments.
Who should attend:
- New instructors
- Learning and development, and human resources professionals
4 days (32 – hours)