Initial Cabin Crew Resource Management
The student will understand the importance of Human Factor and Crew Resource Management in achieving safe and efficient operation.
- Human factors in aviation;
- General instructions on CRM principles and objectives;
- Human performance and limitations;
- Threat and error management;
- Personality awareness, human error and reliability, attitudes and behaviors, self-assessment and self-critique;
- Stress and stress management;
- Fatigue and vigilance;
- Assertiveness, situation awareness, information acquisition and processing.
Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011