Crew Resource Management Training
The student will understand the importance of Human Factor and Crew Resource Management in achieving safe and efficient operation.
- Human factors in aviation
- Human performance and limitations
- General instructions on CRM principles and objectives
- Threat and error management
4 h theoretical and practical training.
From the perspective of the individual cabin crew member:
- Personality awareness, human error and reliability
- Attitudes and behaviours, self-assessment and self – critique
- Stress and stress management
- Fatigue and vigilance
- Situation awareness
- Information acquisition and processing