IR(A) rating course with MEP(land)
The aim of the IR(A) modular flying training course is to train pilots holding a PPL(A) and/or CPL(A) to the level of proficiency necessary to operate aeroplanes SEP(land) under IFR and in IMC.
SEP (Land) valid, 50 hours cross country flight time as PIC. 10h must be in the relevant aircraft category.
- PPL(A) or CPL(A) license,
- ATPL(A) theoretical certificate,
- have completed at least 50 hours of cross-country flight time as PIC in aeroplanes, TMGs, helicopters or airships, of which at least 10hrs or, in the case of airships, 20 hours shall be in the relevant aircraft category (Aeroplane)
- Hold a valid MEP(land) rating,
- Hold valid Medical Certificate Class 1 and/or 2,
- Hold a certificate issued in accordance with FCL.055 or license endorsement of at least level 4 of English language proficiency.
Theoretical Knowledge Instruction N/A.
- 5 hours in an FNPT II DA42 NG for the Basic Instrument training.
- 35 hours in an FNPT II DA42 NG for the Procedural Instrument training.
- 5 hours in a DA42 NG for the Basic Instrument training.
- 10 hours in a DA42 NG for the Procedural Instrument training.
- 1 hour for Basic Instrument training.
- 1 hour for Procedural Instrument training