Water Survival Training
Water Survival course is dedicated to give air crew theoretical and practical knowledge and tools in order to survive on water.
The student shall be able to:
- Done and use personal floatation equipment (e.g. life jackets / vests) in water;
- Use water survival equipment in water.
Before first operating on an airplane fitted with life-rafts or other similar equipment, training must be given on the use of this equipment.
1. Water survival (ditching) theory
2. Clothing and mental preparation
3. Crew organizational skills and leadership
4. Onboard procedures
5. Surviving without water and food
7. Practical training in swimming pool