Emergency and Safety Equipment Training
Emergency and Safety Equipment Training Course is developed in accordance with EU-OPS Subpart N, Appendix 1 to OPS 1.1945
The course covers theoretical and practical training with mixed classroom lectures, “hands on equipment” training and practice on either a representative training device or the actual airplane.
On completion of this training, the applicant will be able to:
- Recognise, assess and act accordingly in different emergency situations;
- Find and use properly all safety equipment located on the aeroplane
For more information contact us by e-mail [email protected], or use the contact form below.
1. Recent incidents’ and accidents’ review
2. Instruction on the location and use of all types of exits
3. Emergency and safety equipment location and description
4. Emergency situations
5. Security procedures
6. Practical exercises
7. Test and course evaluation