Basic Human Factors
Basic Human Factors training refers to the effective use of all available resources. These resources are divided into four broad categories – people, machinery, fuel/time and information. CRM is designed to optimize the human/machine interface and accompanying interpersonal activities. These activities include team building and maintenance, information transfer, problem solving, decision making, maintaining situational awareness and dealing with different situations.
Who should attend:
- Airport managers and coordinators
- Station managers
- Airport authority operation managers
- Ground service provider staff
- Regulator staff
- Human factors in aviation; (Requirements, CRM concepts and introduction, history, )
- Communication; (Models, styles, problems, etiquette, Threat recognition & Error Management)
- Work load management;
- Leadership (Management styles, Teamwork, Situation leadership)
- Situational awareness (Understanding and evaluation / shared situational awareness / factors of misleading situational awareness / SA management)
- Decision making: (How decisions are made, barriers in effective decision making, decision making models, situative decision making);
- Fatigue and Risk management;
For more information contact us by e-mail [email protected], or use the contact form below.