Medical Aspects and First Aid Training (P)
The First Aid Training program for pilots is developed in accordance with Appendix 1 to OPS 1.945 (d) and AMCOPS 1.945 3.1 (a) and (b); EASA AGM, Section 4,Part 3, TGL-44.
- Instruction on first aid in general (Initial Company Conversion course only)
- Instruction on first aid as relevant to the aeroplane type of operation and crew complement (Initial Company Conversion and subsequent Type Conversion courses)
- Contamination of the skin and eyes by chemical liquids
- Hygiene and food poisoning
- Malaria and other infectious diseases
- Heart attack
- Life threatening situations
- Flight Crew incapacitation
- First Aid kit content
- CPR (adult)
At the end of this training the trainee will receive the basic knowledge on first medical aid and practical skills, including ability to perform CPR (adult).