Bombardier BD500 Series Cat C Theory
General introduction to A220-100/300 systems and maintenance.
Course for employes involved in the aircraft maintenace, logistic or admnistration which does not require in depth system knowledge.
Exam with multi-choice answers
Ability to read and speak in English
- Provide a simple description of the whole subject,
identify safety precautions related to the airframe, its systems and powerplant;
- Identify aircraft manuals, maintenance practices important to the airframe,
its systems and powerplant;
- Define the general layout of the aircraft’s major systems;
- Define the general layout and characteristics of the powerplant;
- Identify special tooling and test equipment used with the aircraft.
For more information contact us by e-mail [email protected], or use the contact form below.