Airbus A220 General Familiarization
General introduction to Airbus A220-100/300 (Bombardier BD500 Series) systems and maintenance, Category C theory.
Course for employees involved in the aircraft maintenance, logistic or administration which does not require in depth system knowledge.
Exam with multi-choice answers
Ability to read and speak in English
- Provide a simple description of the whole subject,
identify safety precautions related to the airframe, its systems and powerplant;
- Identify aircraft manuals, maintenance practices important to the airframe,
its systems and powerplant;
- Define the general layout of the aircraft’s major systems;
- Define the general layout and characteristics of the powerplant;
- Identify special tooling and test equipment used with the aircraft.