Cabin Crew Initial Safety Training
Cabin Crew Initial Safety Training course is to acquire the expertise and knowledge of the field required to qualify as a cabin crew member.
Initial Cabin Crew Training Course is developed in accordance with ICAO DOC 10002, Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 and Commission Regulation (EU) No 290/2012 Annex V Part CC, Appendix 1 to Part CC and No 83/2014 ORO.FTL.250.
The course covers theoretical and variety of practical “hands on” training. During practical training students aquire valuable expierience by experienced instructors and practise different scenarios abd role plays on each subject to simulate and handle emergency situations on board by using Cabin Trainers and aircraft equipment.
72 hours (10 – 14 days )
- Minimum age 18 years
- Willingness to work in customer service field and positive attitude
- Fluent English
- Excellent level of health and ability to swim
- Presentation & Introduction
- Discipline and Responsibilities
- Passenger Handling
- Dangerous Goods training
- Security training
- Medical aspects and First Aid
- Survival training
- Water Survival
- Fire and Smoke training
- Crew Resource Management and Human Factors