Boeing 737 Type Rating training
AirBaltic Training offers full Type Rating Course for Boeing 737 300-900. The training is being performed according to airline standard by instructors with serious experience that regularly operate appropriate type in airBaltic.
B737 TR course is delivered in accordance with the EASA and EU-OPS requirements and with the Boeing training programs.
Course entry requirements*
- ATPL, MPL or CPL with valid ME IR (A)
- Valid 1st Class Medical certificate
- Theoretical ATP exams (frozen ATPL)
- English language proficiency (at least ICAO Level 4)
- MCC certificate**
- e-Training (CBT), 9 Days
- Classroom Training, 3 Days,
including theoretical exam
- Full Flight Simulator (FSTD):
40 hours (10 sessions), including Skill Test
- Other Training Devices: FMS
Trainer & Mockup
6 take-offs and landings
Location: Riga International Airport (RIX)
* Base training is provided for graduates of our Type Rating programs only.
** A pilot with flight time more than 500 hours on similar types and excess of 1500 hours total flight time should complete at least 4 landings including one full-stop landing.
For more information contact us by e-mail [email protected] or use the contact form below .