Benefit from the latest in scientific discoveries and developments in the management of risk posed by fatigue in aviation.
Who should attend
- Air Crew
- Airline Operations Managers
- Safety Managers from Airlines and Civil Aviation Authorities
Recommended level: Professional and Management
The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
What you will learn
- Benefit from the new discoveries about fatigue, and how to mitigate its effect on aviation safety
- Learn how to manage fatigue in a systematic way
- Be brought up to date on the industry documentation relating to Fatigue Risk Management Systems (FRMS)
- Learn how to implement an FRMS in your organization
- Understand how a FRMS can be integrated into a Safety Management System (SMS)