Revalidate your 24-month ICAO/IATA DGR requirement with the latest ICAO/IATA amendments and directives!
It is mandatory to undergo recurrent DGR training every 24 months on the latest regulations and trends related to the carriage of dangerous goods. This refresher course provides awareness of the current legal requirements, operational restrictions, packaging instructions, marking, labeling and documentation regulation for dangerous goods, all in accordance with the current edition of IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations manual.
Available as: Classroom & In-Company course
Duration: 3 days (24 hours)
Recommended level: Entry-level and Professional
Participants must hold a valid DGR Category 6 certificate for the entire duration of the course they attend. If your certificate is older than 2 years, please register for the DGR - Initial course.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Fulfil the 24-month ICAO/IATA recurrent dangerous goods training requirement
- Apply the recent updates of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Understand and utilize latest ICAO and IATA amendments and directives
- Review and share practical aspects of dangerous goods handling with your peers
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Airline cargo acceptance and cargo agency staff
- Cargo operations and ground handling staff
- Station managers responsible for the safe transport of dangerous goods shipments
- Shippers, cargo agents, consolidators, freight forwarders and others
- Instructional designers and instructors responsible for dangerous goods training
The DGR Recurrent course meets the training requirements for personnel listed in category 6 as per Table 1.5.A of the IATA DGR.
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.