Interactive training based on theory and practical activities. Exchange of experience and knowledge among instructor and participants.
Training is a positive push to find out new techniques, to remind basics of communication and to emphasize the role of effective communication in customer service.
After this training participants will be able to:
- define who are the customers;
- analyze the main qualities necessary for employees working in customer service industry;
- name the main communication skills;
- evaluate the role of first impression in communication;
- demonstrate the customer oriented and polite language;
- evaluate the influence of active listening;
- use questioning techniques;
- analyze, choose and apply tips for the most effective communication during conflict situations;