This three-day course covers all the requirements laid down by EC Reg 1178/2011 in an interactive and intuitive manner. The course is divided between instructional modules and practical group exercises, assisting the delegate to develop an in-depth knowledge of the regulation.
Please note that this course may be combined with the NAA Inspector - EASA Aircrew Licensing Training Course, as the first days of this course cover the same subjects.
- History of European aviation regulations
- General overview of the Basic Regulation and its applicability.
- General overview of European Commission (aviation) regulations and the position of EC Regulation
- 1178/2011 Air Crew therein.
- Rulemaking process
- EC Reg 1178/2011 Aircrew – Structure
- EC Reg 1178/2011 Aircrew - Cover regulation
- Annex I – Part FCL (Flight Crew Licensing)
- Annex II – Conditions for the conversion of existing national licences and ratings for aeroplanes and
- Annex III - Conditions for the acceptance of licences issued by or on behalf of third countries
- Annex VI – Part MED
- Annex V - Qualification of cabin crew involved in commercial air transport operations (part cc)
- Annex VI – Authority Requirements for Aircrew (Part ARA)
- Annex VII – Organisation requirements for Aircrew (Part ORA)