Dangerous Goods Regulations Training is based on EU-OPS Subpart R, ICAO Technical Instructions and IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations for:
• Airline cargo acceptance and cargo agency staff
• Cargo operations and ground handling staff
• Station managers responsible for the safe transport of dangerous goods
• Shippers, cargo agents, consolidators, freight forwarders
• Instructional designers and instructors of DGR
Operator’s and ground handling agent’s staff responsible for the handling, storage and loading of cargo and baggage.
Passenger handling staff.
Flight crew members and load planners.
Crew members (other than flight crew members)
Upon request we are ready to prepare programs also for other categories and tailor them accordingly to company requirements and procedures.