airBaltic Training offers an unique opportunity to complete Flight Dispatcher / Flight Operations Officer (FD/FOO) "on-the-job" training. Standard program length is 90 days (420 hours), but upon customer request the duration of training can be reduced.
Training program is developed and performed in accordance with ICAO Doc 7192-AN/857, Part D-3.
All of the instructors are active aviation industry professionals holding valid Flight Dispatch licences.
Training takes place within airBaltic Operations Control Center on a Flight Dispatcher working position.
- Proven theoretical FD/FOO training OR practical experience in appropriate field
- Minimums age: 21
- English level- Intermediate
After the training student will have high level of following skills:
- Basic Flight Dispatch job skills and knowledge
- Operation Control Centre policies and proceduressss
- Shift change / shift take-over procedures
- Briefing / shift log
- Ability to analyze weather, perform weather watch
- Understanding of the effects of weather changes