After completion of this course the student will know:
- The importance of cabin crew performing their duties and the importance of ensuring that relevant documents and manuals are kept up-to-date with amendments provided by the operator;
- Will have continuous competence and fitness to operate as a cabin crew member with special regard to flight and duty time limitations and rest requirements.
- Will have an awareness of the aviation regulations relating to cabin crew and the role of the authority.
- Necessity of pre-flight briefing of cabin crew and the provision of safety information with regards of their specific duties;
- Will have general knowledge of relevant aviation terminology, theory of flight, fundamentals of an aircraft, passenger distribution, meteorology and areas of operation.
- The importance of identifying when cabin crew members have the authority and responsibility to initiate an evacuation and other emergency procedures
- The importance of safety duties and responsibilities and the need to respond promptly and effectively to emergency situations.